Town of Tolland, Connecticut Tax Assessors' Office
21 Tolland Green, 5th Level
Tolland, Connecticut 06084
Where is the Town of Tolland Tax Assessor's Office?
Town of Tolland is a locality in Tolland County, Connecticut. Unlike many other areas where property taxes are collected on a county level, Town of Tolland has its own tax assessor's office. If your property is located in a different Tolland County locality, see that page for tax assessor's information.
|Town of Andover||Town of Bolton||Town of Columbia||Town of Coventry||Town of Ellington|
|Town of Hebron||Town of Mansfield||Town of Somers||Town of Stafford||Town of Tolland|
|Town of Union||Town of Vernon||Town of Willington|
What can the Town of Tolland Assessor's Office do for me?
The Town of Tolland Tax Assessor's Office oversees the appraisal and assessment of properties as well as the billing and collection of property taxes for all taxable real estate located in Town of Tolland.
Contact the assessor's office if you need help with paying your property taxes, applying for a homestead exemption or other tax exemption, reporting upgrades to your home, appealing your property tax assessment, or verifying your property records.
Submitting a Town of Tolland property tax appeal
If you believe that your house has been unfairly overappraised (i.e. appraised at a value higher than the true market value of the property), you can attempt to get your home re-appraised at a lower value by contacting the Assessor's Office to submit a property tax appeal.
You will have to submit a form describing your property and sufficient proof that it is overassessed, including valuations of similar homes nearby as evidence. If your appeal is accepted, your home assessment (and property taxes) will be lowered as a result.
If you would like to appeal your property, call the Town of Tolland Assessor's Office at (860) 871 3650 and ask for a property tax appeal form. Keep in mind that property tax appeals are generally only accepted in a 1-3 month window each year.
For more information and example appeals, see how to appeal your property taxes.
Useful Town of Tolland Facts:
The median home value in Town of Tolland is between $262,105.00 and $270,095.00. Property tax rates are based on property values.
Useful Tolland County Links:
- Town of Tolland Assessors' Office Homepage
- Town of Vernon - Tax Bill Search
- Town of Vernon - Property Tax Search
- Town of Somers - Tax Bill Search
- Town of Hebron - Property Tax Search
- Town of Tolland Search by address, owner name, or Parcel ID
- Town of Mansfield - Property Sales Records
- Town of Vernon - GIS Map
- Town of Tolland - Property Tax Search
- Town of Somers - Property Tax Search
- Town of Bolton - Property Tax Search
- Town of Mansfield - Tax Bill Search
- Town of Hebron - Tax Bill Search
- Town of Tolland Search by owner name, Parcel ID or address
- Town of Tolland Search by address, name, or legal description
- Town of Andover - Property Tax Search
- Town of Bolton - Tax Bill Search
- Town of Tolland GIS Maps
- Town of Stafford - Property Tax Search
- Town of Ellington - Property Tax Search
- Town of Tolland GIS Maps
- Town of Willington - Property Tax Search
- Town of Union - Property Tax Search