Town of Nobleboro, Maine Tax Assessors' Office
192 US Highway 1
Nobleboro, Maine 04555
Where is the Town of Nobleboro Tax Assessor's Office?
Town of Nobleboro is a locality in Lincoln County, Maine. Unlike many other areas where property taxes are collected on a county level, Town of Nobleboro has its own tax assessor's office. If your property is located in a different Lincoln County locality, see that page for tax assessor's information.
|Town of Boothbay||Town of Boothbay Harbor||Town of Damariscotta||Town of Edgecomb||Town of Newcastle|
|Town of Nobleboro||Town of Waldoboro||Town of Westport||Town of Wiscasset|
What can the Town of Nobleboro Assessor's Office do for me?
The Town of Nobleboro Tax Assessor's Office oversees the appraisal and assessment of properties as well as the billing and collection of property taxes for all taxable real estate located in Town of Nobleboro.
Contact the assessor's office if you need help with paying your property taxes, applying for a homestead exemption or other tax exemption, reporting upgrades to your home, appealing your property tax assessment, or verifying your property records.
Submitting a Town of Nobleboro property tax appeal
If you believe that your house has been unfairly overappraised (i.e. appraised at a value higher than the true market value of the property), you can attempt to get your home re-appraised at a lower value by contacting the Assessor's Office to submit a property tax appeal.
You will have to submit a form describing your property and sufficient proof that it is overassessed, including valuations of similar homes nearby as evidence. If your appeal is accepted, your home assessment (and property taxes) will be lowered as a result.
If you would like to appeal your property, call the Town of Nobleboro Assessor's Office at (207) 563 8816 and ask for a property tax appeal form. Keep in mind that property tax appeals are generally only accepted in a 1-3 month window each year.
For more information and example appeals, see how to appeal your property taxes.
Useful Town of Nobleboro Facts:
The median home value in Town of Nobleboro is between $197,325.00 and $215,075.00. Property tax rates are based on property values.
How can I contact Lincoln County?
You can try contacting the Lincoln County local government directly with any issues the Assessor's Office can't solve. In many counties, certain property records such as deeds are kept in the county courthouse or county archives instead of at the tax assessors' office.
The county seat for Lincoln County is located in the in Wiscasset, which is located at PO BOX 249. You can direct your general inquiries to Lincoln County with the contact info listed below.
Lincoln County Phone Number
Lincoln County Fax Number
Lincoln County Address
PO BOX 249
Wiscasset, ME 04578-0249
Useful Lincoln County Links:
- Town of Nobleboro View by owner name or Parcel ID
- Town of Jefferson - Property Tax Payments
- Town of Newcastle - Maps & Tax Maps
- Town of Boothbay Harbor - Tax Maps
- Town of Boothbay - Tax Maps
- Town of Wiscasset - Tax Commitment Books & Map & Lot Listing
- Town of Wiscasset - Property Tax Payments
- Town of Edgecomb - Tax Maps
- Town of Bremen - Tax Maps
- Town of Waldoboro - Tax Commitment Books
- Town of Nobleboro Government Homepage
- Town of Wiscasset - Property Appraisal Reports
- Town of Waldoboro - Tax Maps
- Town of Edgecomb - Tax Commitment Books & Map & Lot Listing
- Town of Boothbay Harbor - Tax Bills
- Town of Nobleboro - Tax Commitment Books & Tax Bills
- Town of Boothbay Harbor - Property Tax Search
- Town of Waldoboro - Property Tax Payments
- Town of Nobleboro Assessors' Office Homepage
- Town of Newcastle - Tax Commitment Books
- Town of Dresden - Tax Commitment Book & Tax Maps
- Town of Boothbay - Property Tax Search
- Town of South Bristol - Tax Maps
- Town of Damariscotta - Tax Maps
- Town of Bristol - Tax Maps
- Town of Nobleboro View by map and lot
- Town of Dresden - Taxpayer List
- Town of Nobleboro GIS Maps
- Town of Wiscasset - Tax Maps
- Town of Nobleboro - Property Sales & Transfers