, Rhode Island Tax Assessors' Office
Where is theTax Assessor's Office?
While many counties have county-wide tax assessors,has five cities and towns with their own local tax assessors. If your property is located within any of these localities, see that page for your tax assessor's contact information.
Submitting aproperty tax appeal
If you believe that your house has been unfairly overappraised (i.e. appraised at a value higher than the true market value of the property), you can attempt to get your home re-appraised at a lower value by contacting the Assessor's Office to submit a property tax appeal.
You will have to submit a form describing your property and sufficient proof that it is overassessed, including valuations of similar homes nearby as evidence. If your appeal is accepted, your home assessment (and property taxes) will be lowered as a result.
If you would like to appeal your property, call theAssessor's Office (or your town or city assessor's office) and ask for a property tax appeal form. Keep in mind that property tax appeals are generally only accepted in a 1-3 month window each year.
For more information and example appeals, see how to appeal your property taxes.
The median home value inis between $244,339.00 and $248,861.00. Property tax rates are based on property values.
- Town of West Greenwich - Property Sales Records
- City of Warwick - Property Tax Search
- Town of West Greenwich - Property Tax Search
- Search by owner name, address, or Parcel ID
- Town of West Warwick - Property Tax Search
- View by map number
- Town of Coventry - Property Tax Search
- Town of West Greenwich Plat Maps
- Town of East Greenwich - Tax Rolls
- Town of East Greenwich - Property Tax Search
A PHP Error was encountered
Message: Undefined variable: LocalityName
Line Number: 266