Arkansas Property Tax Assessors

Columbia County, Arkansas Tax Assessors' Office

Columbia County Assessors Phone Number
Columbia County Assessor
101 South Court Square
Magnolia, Arkansas 71753
Columbia County Assessors Fax Number 870-235-3778 (Fax)

Where is the Columbia County Tax Assessor's Office?

The Columbia County Tax Assessor Office is located at 101 South Court Square in Magnolia, Arkansas.

What can the Columbia County Assessor's Office do for me?

The Columbia County Tax Assessor's Office oversees the appraisal and assessment of properties as well as the billing and collection of property taxes for all taxable real estate located in Columbia County.

Contact the assessor's office if you need help with paying your property taxes, applying for a homestead exemption or other tax exemption, reporting upgrades to your home, appealing your property tax assessment, or verifying your property records.

Submitting a Columbia County property tax appeal

If you believe that your house has been unfairly overappraised (i.e. appraised at a value higher than the true market value of the property), you can attempt to get your home re-appraised at a lower value by contacting the Assessor's Office to submit a property tax appeal.

You will have to submit a form describing your property and sufficient proof that it is overassessed, including valuations of similar homes nearby as evidence. If your appeal is accepted, your home assessment (and property taxes) will be lowered as a result.

If you would like to appeal your property, call the Columbia County Assessor's Office at (870) 234 4380 and ask for a property tax appeal form. Keep in mind that property tax appeals are generally only accepted in a 1-3 month window each year.

For more information and example appeals, see how to appeal your property taxes.

Useful Columbia County Facts:

The median home value in Columbia County is between $71,647.00 and $81,753.00. Property tax rates are based on property values.

Useful Columbia County Links:

Links broken? Please contact us if any of our Columbia County links are not working or are out-of-date.